Hey people, its getting colder in the northern hemisphere and thought to kick off the season by sharing the Clior Larni podcasts from the archives as more and more people snuggle up once in while in their cosy blankets in winter or simply stay more and more indoors to binge watch and listen to the top favorites.
Hope the Clior larni podcast can be one to add to that list —for me – last year was the beginning of this journey of podcasting with others. For very first episode we struggled and promise you that it gets better. it got better as we did more and more sessions.
so,… here are some behind the scenes
How we started this trio co-hosted podcast one might ask …here two amazing women started the sparks virtually, they both suggested to kick off something separately — one talk led to another and found it was a right setup to connect the two women for a trio podcast on topics we were all passionate about. Felt it was a good chemistry with a balance of one of the acquaintances being a mother of 3 whilst living in the States and the other was a recommendation from a friend for us to connect. We did the planning and agreed on the themes whilst batching recordings. Plot twist though is we did soon realise that working across 2time zones with pressure to release episodes was not an easy task and doing it in a trio certainly also had its challenges — hence we finalised season 1 with episode 7. Loved every minute of the challenges, joy and laughter.
How the episode came together ?
IF you ever want to kick off your own podcast see below the 5 esssentials that got us going.
- Align your goal and purpose
- Find a name and tagline or build up your existing brand. In our case I was fine with building up the podcast on my existing Clior Larni branding — which remains a dedication to women under the clarerudo collections.
- Agree on roles and responsibilties. Given we were in two different timezones, it was key to be clear on who was doing what. We chose to cicrculate the lead host i.e who would be in charge of the episode — lead the research, delegate and brief team and finally steer the questions on that podcast episode. This enabled us to work more effectively as we all had 9–5s to juggle and God knows how many other things on top of that…
- Leverage on tools and equip yourself with the right setup. I onboarded the team onto Zencaster for recordings and as I had done podcasts before, we had a quick alignment on our readiness to kick off. During the talks we aligned on recording setup, editing , production , loading and go live process. Given the busy schedules, we chose to hire and extend our team to add a podcast virtual assistant who did the editing, loading and go live on our social media platforms as well. The hiring process took us some weeks and finally we were all set. Microphones setup , recordng tools and our podcast assistant onboarded — This was the perfect decision! All we did was the first parts of production that led to the recording and the podcast assistant took it over from there — did her magic with our alignment of the theme.
- Map out the recordings themes. Here key was to batch, batch, batch ! With that voila, Podcast is ready and go live.
This is how we went live in the most shorterned version of the story. If you have questions or even your own tips feel free to connect or share in comments.
Behold the first episode of the Sister — Sister Podcast Series
As we kicked off in February, we had to talk about love 🙂 so there you go our theme was self love, discovering self and the shift that happens as you mature as a bold, fierce and free woman who is comfortable in her own skin, in setting boundaries and living life to the fullest.
⭕ Like listening to podcasts?
✅ Check out other podcasts featuring deeper conversations on spotify.
⭕ Would like to watch as a YouTube Video ?
✅ Subscribe to This new youtube channel (Let me know what you want to see there as a video in your comments)
Feel free to share your thoughts on this episode. Happy to hear from you.
Hope this space gives you joy. Go through the waves of questions and discover the foundational pillar of love — Self love. You don’t need to wait to be self confident or to be defined by others — we got you sister!
Every day is in an essence a call to self love. Be bold , fierce and free to be you.
For more check out www.cliorlarni.com